Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

I hear Watterson shut ya down on this one. It was well done and brought back a few good memories. Hope you continue good work like this.

Halo-ODST : The Last Hope Halo-ODST : The Last Hope

Overall? Pretty darn good.

Your art style and backgrounds are both very good. Transitions could be a bit faster, giving it a more action packed feel, but i enjoyed the flash-style first-person battle scenes. Keep it up, i think you have some real potential!

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

zomg

Wow what a punch line, i can honestly say i was completely surprised. I'm still giggling haha.

Rainbow Cakes Rainbow Cakes

Not too bad. It was probably too easy for the average flash game user for the first few levels. Found myself losing interest, but stuck it out until it was actually challenging.

Dodgin Beats: Sonic Dodgin Beats: Sonic

Not bad.

I was actually very impressed. You guys timed the baddies with the beats very well, the collision detection seemed very good, and all in all a fun game. Keep it up.

bloo-apple responds:

Yea we have to do those by hand. Takes a long time to finish a song. The collision detection was quite a bit of a puzzle for me at first to figure out how to do it like that. Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feed back.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great time consumer.

This game was alot of fun for the first hour or so. After that its all sitting watching your guy bounce into space for a ten minute run.