Rainbow Cakes Rainbow Cakes

Not too bad. It was probably too easy for the average flash game user for the first few levels. Found myself losing interest, but stuck it out until it was actually challenging.

Dodgin Beats: Sonic Dodgin Beats: Sonic

Not bad.

I was actually very impressed. You guys timed the baddies with the beats very well, the collision detection seemed very good, and all in all a fun game. Keep it up.

bloo-apple responds:

Yea we have to do those by hand. Takes a long time to finish a song. The collision detection was quite a bit of a puzzle for me at first to figure out how to do it like that. Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feed back.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great time consumer.

This game was alot of fun for the first hour or so. After that its all sitting watching your guy bounce into space for a ten minute run.

Legitimate TD Legitimate TD

So i beat the game

I got to the end of the game and the congratulations screen was too big to fit, so i wasnt able to submit my score or anything. Very disappointed with that.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Excellent!

Add another 9 levels to it and sell it on like xbox live or something, or give it to us newgrounders free! either way i'd be happy as a clam.

Antbuster Antbuster

Pretty awesome.

Great way to spend an hour. Loved the random patterns and how the one ant grabs a cake and runs away, so you click on him and four more rush in and pwn u. Very creative with specialty turrets, though i didnt get to explore them all :(

Radio Room Escape Radio Room Escape

Weird.

Cool (if outdated) concept. I got all the cards and the ice tongs, but i couldn't seem to do anything after that. Maybe just missing something.

boing !!! boing !!!

Cool

Simple, addictive, and rewards. (cuz gamers love rewards and boobies does the trick)

Sonny Sonny

Impressive.

Not often i'll play a NG game more than once. Pretty Impressive man.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Wow

I've honestly never been as intrigued by a flash game before. The concept is just so....original! I give you guys props, it was truly great.